Terms & Conditions
Web Design & Development Terms & Conditions
- This Services Agreement (the "Agreement") contains the complete terms and conditions which govern your subscription of Website Design, Development and other Internet-related services provided by Xira Infotech (the "Services"). You acknowledge that you have read the agreement and you agree to its terms and conditions and all policy posted on the Xira Infotech site. As referred to in this Agreement, "Site" refers to a World Wide Web site and "Xira Infotech" refers to the Site located at the URL www.xirainfotech.com or any other successor sites owned or maintained by JS-Solutions Networks.The following terms and conditions apply to all website development / design services provided by Xira Infotech to the Client.
- The following terms and conditions apply to all website development / design services provided by Xira Infotech to the Client.
- It is not necessary for any Client to have signed an acceptance of these terms and conditions for them to apply. If a Client accepts a quote then the Client will be deemed to have satisfied themselves as to the terms applying and have accepted these terms and conditions in full.
- Please read these terms and conditions carefully. Any purchase or use of our services implies that you have read and accepted our terms and conditions.
Services we provide
- Our Services includes Software development, Web Designing, Digital Marketing, Application Development, Graphic Design, Web Hosting etc. for in-depth understanding. Visit our ServicesPage. Other than this, we provide a additional business resources based on yourrequirements which may include software, data’s, texts, videos, sounds, images and also other contents.
- The service package includes from Basic plan to advanced plan. It varies according to customer requirements
- Charges for services to be provided by Xira Infotech are defined in the project quotation that the Client receives via e-mail. Quotations are valid for a period of 30 days. Xira infotech reserves the right to alter or decline to provide a quotation after expiry of the 30 days.
- Unless agreed otherwise with the Client, all website design services require an advance payment of a minimum of fifty (50) percent of the project quotation total before the work is supplied to the Client for review. The remaining fifty (50) percent of the project quotation total due upon completion of the work, prior to upload to the server or release of materials.
- Payment for services is due by cheque or bank transfer. Cheques should be made payable to Xira Infotech and sent to Xira Infotech. Bank details will be made available on invoices.
- Invoices will be provided by JS-Solutions Networks upon completion but before publishing the live website. Invoices are normally sent via email; however, the Client may choose to receive hard copy invoices. Invoices are due upon receipt.
- Client agrees to reimburse JS-Solutions Networks for any additional expenses necessary for the completion of the work. Examples would be purchase of special fonts, stock photography etc.
- JS-Solutions Networks hereby excludes itself, its Employees and or Agents from all and any liability from:
- Loss or damage caused by any inaccuracy;
- Loss or damage caused by omission;
- Loss or damage caused by delay or error, whether the result of negligence or other cause in the production of the web site;
- Loss or damage to clients' artwork/photos, supplied for the site. Immaterial whether the loss or damage results from negligence or otherwise.
The entire liability of Xira Infotech to the Client in respect of any claim whatsoever or breach of this Agreement, whether or not arising out of negligence, shall be limited to the charges paid for the Services under this Agreement in respect of which the breach has arisen.