What kind of Information we Collect?
- At prior we collect personally identifiable information like name, contact number, mail id etc.
- If you have registered and like to be our client then only, we will collect your payment details (if applicable), Username and passwords.
- Cookies and Tracking Technologies: These technologies may be used in analyzing trends, administering the Site, tracking users’ movements around the Site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
- We also use Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google AdWords (Conversion Tracking), LinkedIn (Conversion Tracking), Facebook (Conversion Tracking). Some or all of these tools may be used to track information about your behavior on our website depending on your region.
Contract Between Clients & Xira
- An independent Contract will be Designed between Clients and Xira according to the Demand of Clients.
- It will include the Services Required, a date of Commencement of the Services and the charges for the services which will be agreed by both parties.
- A monthly Report of Performance will be provided to the clients.
- In case of Cancellation of Service or fully transfer service responsibility to any other vendors a prior notice should be provided, at least before one week.
How we use this Information?
We use your personal information provided by you in the following ways:
- To conduct research and analytics of your business
- We use the information that we collect to operate and maintain your Site
- To comply with legal obligations and to defend against a legal claim.
- To support core business functions, to maintain records related to business process management.
- Send you marketing communications, respond to your questions and concerns and to help us improve our online offerings.
- To fulfil your requests, such as to provide better output.
We have strict security precautions to protect your information against any kind of unauthorized access. We use encryption to protect information from access both internally and externally.Only some handfuls of employees are given access to the data as they have to process the work.To avoid illegal access, retain data accuracy, and confirm the proper use of Information, we have used suitable physical, automated, and decision-making measures to defend and secure the Information we have gathered online.