Which Platform To Use For Building Mobile App? Native, Hybrid or Web Application
In this highly technological world, it’s difficult to imagine a business that doesn’t have its mobile application. The smartphone is the most common device and an essential part of everyone’s life. The mobile experience is everywhere. A smartphone saves our time. And that is why mobile applications have become more popular.
There are three essential approaches to create a mobile application:
- Web App Development
- Native App Development
- Hybrid App Development
To choose which approach to use for your next mobile application, it is important to understand the approach to follow for App release. Which platform should your application support? And who will be the target audience – Android user or iOS user.
1. Native Mobile Apps- Solid Budget and exclusive performance
The native mobile app demands to build two separate applications for each platform since each platform has completely different standards that need to be strictly followed.
Let’s see what the advantages of Native App Development are:
- The native application performs better in case of heavy graphics or complicated calculations.
- The user experience is smoother and generally better due to the standards followed for its development
- A native app can access the camera, calendar, contact and many other built-in features of the device or platform.
The development of the native app brings you the reward of better performance as its interface is perfectly adjusted to the platform which makes it better for the user to learn the curve.
2. Web App Development – One App for all screen and platforms
A Web Application is an application that works on a browser, it can easily run on any type of device whether it is a laptop, smartwatch, Tv or even the screen of a fridge. The only requirement is that it should have a browser.
Let’s see the advantage of Web App Development:
- Web App Development is at peak nowadays as it uses technologies.
- It is easily compatible with any platform.
- There’s no need to download the updates as it gets updated instantly.
- The continuous innovations on the web make the mobile application very smooth
Web Application development is still on the rise. Web Assembly enables code originally written in any programming language to compile in the browser.
3. Hybrid mobile apps- Reduced budget and a short time to market
Let's see the advantages of Hybrid App Development
- A Hybrid Application once builds is ready to run on any platform.
- The Hybrid Application enables an app to access platform-specific features improving performance and user experience.
When comparing which platform to use for App Development, whether a native, web app or hybrid, no one is better than the other.
Web development can be used for startups and beginners. This approach can be used when the time and budget are limited.
Consider using a hybrid or cross-application platform for better performance and wide functionality with a limited budget.
If you wish to develop an exclusive performance to your clients, then the use of native app development seems to be more relevant. The team at Xira Infotech is so proud to work with various types of businesses to find out the most profitable solutions at each stage of business.
“Every time you post something online, you have a choice. You can either make it something that adds to the happiness levels in the world—or you can make it something that takes away.
“Once I got home, though, and saw several packages on my front porch, all the crap from the day disappeared. A few had smiley faces on them. Squealing, I grabbed the boxes. Books were inside-- new release books I'd preordered weeks ago.”